The Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Tabletop Propane Grill comes in a convenient size so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy. Push the Instastart ignition button for matchless lighting, then select your heat with the precise temperature control of adjustable burners (outer, inner). With a range of grilling power from 2,500 BTUs to 11,000 BTUs and 225 sq. in. of cast iron grill grates coated in porcelain, you’ll wow friends and family with an array of perfectly cooked meats, seafood, or veggies every time. If you’re looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you switch the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). Uses a 1 lb. propane cylinder (sold separately) and arrives fully assembled, ready to hit the road.
- Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- Water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning
- 2 adjustable burners for precise temperature control
- Up to 11,000 BTUs of grilling power and 225 sq. in. cooking area
- 225 sq. in. of cooking area
- Arrives fully assembled
- Durable side table
- Locking lid for secure transport
- 3-year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.