Do not use me indoors. I am a real BBQ grill. Yes, BBQ flavor with the ease and safety of electricity. No charcoal mess, no heavy propane tanks, just awesome BBQ flavor. You can even enhance your recipes with the smoky goodness of hickory, apple, cherry or mesquite wood chips – infusing your recipes with maximum flavor. Better temperature control than either charcoal or propane is accomplished with the easy to use, accurate and fully variable temperature controller. This makes grilling veggies, fish and poultry a breeze. And the unique reflector pan design along with the extra-hot 1500-Watt heat source generates the higher temperatures needed to handle the thickest steaks and chops. Meanwhile, the stylish stay-cool handle keeps your hands safely away from the grilling action. The stunning and durable powder paint finish will look awesome on your deck, patio or balcony, and the 180 sq. in. of cooking surface lets you get your grill on for parties large and small. All this and the safety of a UL and CUL listed heating element that plugs into any standard household outlet. The original 9210 Easy Street Electric Grill features a sturdy and stylish pedestal base, easy clean up with a removable grease cup, and has been proudly Tennessee made for over 40-years.
- Ideal for condos, apartments, RVs and more
- No propane, no messy charcoal
- Easy clean up with removable grease cup
- Safe and easy outdoor grilling
- Superior temperature control over charcoal and propane grills
- 180 sq. in. of cooking area
- 1500-Watt of grilling power with a variable thermostat control
- Safe UL and CUL listed heating element
- Stay-cool handle keeps your hands safely away from the grilling action
- Hood, bowl and pedestal covered with a beautiful and durable powder paint finish
There are no reviews yet.